Never alone 2012 is the theme for the launch of the Eleshin Williams Dance art Academy (EWDA). For more information on the academy and the event, visit naija review.
Still contemplating if you should be there? Here are reasons why you can’t afford to be anywhere else on the 15th of December, 2012;
– You have seen music and charity, fashion and charity, drama and charity and now, dance meets charity. Be a part of history.
– It is an opportunity to sincerely show love to someone (or people) who are outside your circle.
– It is the best event to prepare your heart for the Christmas season.
– It is free (all donations are channelled to the orphanages.
– Watch the best of the best perform awesome dance moves (ever been to CU for a CANU event?)
Share a reason or reasons y someone out there should be at Never Alone 2012 to make up the reasons.
If you are interested in dancing and would like to join the EWDA academy, send your bio (name, sex, age range) to EWDAacademy@gmail.com. Like their facebook page and follow them on twitter, @EWDAacademy.
…………..Breathe, Move and Dance.