UncategorizedEtiquette: Handling Dressing dilemma when you travel
I am sure you may have heard the saying “You are addressed by the way you dress.” Right? Dressing professionally and...July 18, 2015
UncategorizedEtiquette Snippet: Are you deserving of a call back?
Many times, I wonder why some people send an sms such as ‘I saw your missed calls’ after several calls to...June 15, 2015
- Trending Now
- “I Consider Myself A Business Woman Before Anything Else”- DJ Cuppy
- Poppin app by Popcentral ranked among top creative Nigerian apps by Apple
- 5 Kinds of People to Never Travel With
- YouTube announces Black Voices Fund for Nigerian Artists and Creators
- #SARSMUSTEND- Why Nigerian Youths Are Insisting
- 5 Things You Can Do With Banana
- Eyes On The Prize (Anzisha is Back)!
- How To Stay Safe While Protesting (Especially During A Pandemic)
- Drinks and Food To Bring To A Protest
- 5 Commendable Things Nigerian Youths Have Done Since #EndSARs Protests