- · “The woman is the fragrance of love, life, affection, desire, emotion, attention, need, want, nurture, gratitude, bliss….”- Ini Onuk
- · “God made man and then said, I can do better than that and made woman.”- Adela St. Rogers, author
- · “We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men and women are created equal” – Elizabeth Cady Stanton (1815-1902)
- · “Before they will be treated equally with men, women must treat themselves as well as they treat men.”- Linda Macfarlane
- · “And woman shall stand beside man as the comrade of his soul and not the servant of his body” – Charlotte Perkins Gilman (1860-1935)
- · “Women who set a low value on themselves make life hard for all women.”- Nellie Mcclung (1873-1951)
- · “A woman’s presence often adds meaning and purpose to a man’s life and labour – Ini Onuk
- · “In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman”- Margaret Thatcher
- · “Because man and woman are the complement of one another, we need woman’s thought in national affairs to make a safe and stable government.”- Elizabeth Cady Stanton
- · “A man’s got to do what a man’s got to do. A woman must do what he can’t”- Rhonda Hansome
- · “The world cannot do without women… the future lies with us!” – Joan Collins (B.1933)
You can add more quotes below.
Reminder: It is mothering Sunday on the 30th of this month. Do make sure to spoil your mothers and you can send an email to email@example.com on how you showed love to your mum and the gifts you gave. Please send them with pictures.