Last week, we promised to bring to you our top recommendations on eye creams for both men and women. Our recommendation follows below.
For the ladies:
1. Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Deep Wrinkle Eye Cream: This scentless cream is highly moisturizing and not irritating at all, despite the fact that it has retinol. This cream Smooths lines and fades spots. The Key ingredients are: Retinol (stimulates collagen growth); hyaluronic acid (moisturizes); allantoin (soothes)
2. Clinique All About Eyes™ Rich: This is one of the few eye creams that also act as a primer. So not only does it help smooth your complexion, it will also help keep your make-up in place all day long. It aims to reduce puffiness, dark circles and wrinkles.
3. Ceramide Eye Gel ( Elizabeth Arden): When we talk about skin care, you just have to talk about this rich formula that cools, refreshes and minimises crow’s feet, dark circles and puffiness, working to intensively revitalise the eye area.
4. Olay Regenerate Eye Regenerating Cream Touch of Concealer: This can be classified as my go to eye cream. It Hydrates and smooths the undereye area, conceals dark circles, and lightens spots over time. The Key ingredients are : Amino-peptide and B3 complex (moisturizes and renews cells); titanium dioxide (brightens dark circles and conceals)
5. Hydrating Eye Cream ( Bobbi Brown): This is a hydrating cream that refreshes the eye area and prepares it for a concealer application. When this used in the evening, it boost’s the skin’s ability to recharge and rehydrate during the nightly repair process. It plumps fine lines and improves skin’s overall tone and texture. Thereby making the skin look and feel stronger. It is also said to leave the eye area soft, smooth, and refreshed for upto 24hrs.
Around the eye is the first place where men start showing the first signs of aging the most. Hence, it is advisable to start taking good care of this part of the face as soon as they are in their 20’s. These signs include but are not limited to crow feet, sagging and dark circles.
1. Clarins Men Line-Control Eye Balm: This Company’s is known for producing quality products which are very effective. The Control Eye Balm removes wrinkles and crow’s feet from around your eyes. The balm lifts, firms and reduces puffiness giving you’re a bright-eyed and youthful week.
2. CLINIQUE Age Defense for Eyes:
This highly rated CLINIQUE Age Defense for Eyes is a cream that, when applied twice daily, will hydrate and repair the look of fine lines. Ophthalmologists have tested the cream and have stated that the cream acts like boot camp workout for the skin around the eyes; instantly hydrating, repairing lines and wrinkles, reducing dark circles and puffy skin.
3. JACK BLACK Eye Balm Age Minimizing Gel with Vitamins A & E:
This Eye Balm Age Minimizing Gel is packed with helpful ingredients such as vitamins A, C and E, grape seed and chamomile extracts which contribute to this product’s potent effects. This cream should be Applied religiously in the morning and at night, puffiness around the eyes will reduce, dark circles will lighten and your skin will experience intense hydration which will keep you looking younger.
4. Kiehls Eye Alert:
Kiehls Eye Alert is a good solution to reenergize your eyes after a spending a night out on the town. Ingredients such as cooling cucumber and alfalfa extracts will hydrate the skin around the eyes, while a powerful blend of vitamin E and caffeine fights fatigue, as well as combat dark circles and puffiness.
5. LAB SERIES FOR MEN Max LS Instant Eye Lift:
If the skin around your eyes is starting to look like a pregnant woman’s belly then get thee to the bathroom ASAP to apply LAB SERIES FOR MEN Max LS Instant Eye Lift. The brand is known for its high quality skincare products designed for men and its eye cream will make sure you’re not growing a bun in the oven.
@felicheetaartistry (Instagram and facebook)