With preparations in top gear for the 9th edition of Eloy Awards, it means it is time to welcome a new host of brilliantly skilled women. As a result, the organisers are calling on nominations across a range of categorieswhich will be scrutinised by judges that have been profiled by the founer of ELOY Awards, Tewa Onasanya.This year, our theme is “THE YEAR OF INSPIRATION”. We chose this theme because from the last quarter of 2016 to date, a lot of inspiring women have emerged and are emerging, these extraordinary exquisite women are showing other women that it can be done and can be done gracefully too.We want to know any woman in any community, workplace, field or anywhere that is doing great works and inspiring other people, we want to celebrate those women every week during the CEMI (Celebrate, Empower, Motivate and Inspire)
This year, the theme is, “THE YEAR OF INSPIRATION”. According to the organisers, they chose this theme because they have watched a lot of inspiring women emerge in the last quater of 2016. Organisers will like for you to send in the name of your nominees and why they should be celebrated throughout the weeks leading to ELOY Awards.
Criteria for Nominee
The criteria for the ELOY Award focus on the character of the individual, her ability and achievements and how her work impacts the Nigerian society. Must have proven record of:
1. Direct leadership: responsible for duties of others in a business environment. The leadership ability to affect human behaviour and accomplish a mission. Must be capable of influencing people to achieve set goals.
2. Indirect leadership: she has earned respect of others due to past or current achievements
3. Service: has helped a colleague, associates to grow, develop and achieve goals and given assistance to the community.
4. Commitment: shows a level of dedication to her goals and ability to achieve them
5. Achievement: shows evidence of growth in her business or profession.
6. Integrity: must act according to values, beliefs and principles that shape the future for the better. Actions of integrity.
7. Character: meeting her responsibilities and being a good Nigerian.
Send nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org or nominate online at www.eloyawards.com include your contact details and reasons for nominations: In your own words, please describe in detail your nominee’s specific accomplishment with a focus on impact, the potential for growth and the ability to inspire.