Guerlain will be having 4 days of fun and surprises as they search for the ideal man in Lagos. There will be photo calls, fragrance experience and lots of amazing giveaways for both shoppers and even visitors. This will take place at the Palms Shopping Mall Lekki from the 30th of October to the 2ndof November.
We are running the contest of the ideal man on the blog and instagram, which kicks off today. The package for the winner of this contest is so mind blowing that I wish I could win it for myself but, I love you all so much and so does Guerlain.
To enter this contest on the blog,
1. Follow this blog by email. The column for that is on the right hand corner of the blog. Just type in your email, click submit and follow all the other instructions sent to your email.
2. In the comment box, nominate your ideal man. This could be your mentor, father, brother, lover etc, and all that makes him your ideal man.
3. Use the hashtag #Guerlain #MyidealMan
To enter the contest on twitter,
1. Follow omateddy on twitter
2. Nominate your ideal man which could be any of the aforementioned and describe him in one word
3. Use tha hashtag #Guerlain #MyIdealMan
4. Ask your network to retweet.
To enter the contest on instagram,
1. Follow oma26 on instagram
2. Upload the picture of your ideal man either as a couple or just a selfie of him and tell me why he is your ideal man.
3. Use the hashtag #Guerlain #MyIdealMan
4. Tag as many people as you wish to vote for the picture and get them talking about Guerlain L’Homme Ideal.
The contest ends on Saturday the 1st of November 2014 at noon. Three winners be announced- one winner will be chosen at random from the entries on the blog, twitter and instagram.
Winnersstand the chance to win
1. 100ml of the L’Homme Ideal fragrance for men
2. A Guerlain laptop or Ipad case
3. A romantic night or spa treatment with the ideal man you have nominated
Term and Conditions: Note that I will also be looking out for the most loyal followers that get people talking about L’homme as that increases your chances. The entry or post with the most deserving nomination wins. You can enter on all three platforms to also increase your chances.
Facebook and Google Plus: Oma Ehiri