There is a job vacancy for the role of client support with a financial service conglomerate.
While experience is necessary, interest and drive are what the company is looking for and find most important. They are looking for people with the drive to give their all in a collective pool of people working together for success.
The pay is competitive. The office is on Victoria Island. It is a full-time role and the selected candidate is required to resume immediately.
Some of the job description include;
- Provide client support services in accurate and timely fashion.
- Maintain high level of professionalism and competence in every client interaction.
- Build positive and productive relationships with clients.
- Make frequent client calls to strengthen client relationships.
- Analyze and resolve service issues promptly.
- Inform management about complex client issues and resolutions.
- Assist in social media communications
If anyone is interested, kindly send in a cover letter detailing your career, skills you have that match what the company is looking for and your linked in page. Also, attach your resume
Email subject should be: Client Support Role
For more information, leave a comment in the comment box below.