UncategorizedPersonality of the Month.
In 2002, our personality of the month graduated from Secondary School and was unable to gain admission into the university due...April 3, 2014
Guess who won the March edition of the Genevieve Magazine? The question was, what does Taiwo Ajayi-Lycett and Osas Ighodaro have in...April 3, 2014
To celebrate the women’s month, Vlisco had series of events. One of which was the Festive Award Night held on Mothering...March 31, 2014
· · “The woman is the fragrance of love, life, affection, desire, emotion, attention, need, want, nurture, gratitude, bliss….”- Ini Onuk...March 27, 2014
For those of you who didn’t know, yesterday the 26th was my birthday. I feel old but I am young, really...March 27, 2014
UncategorizedI am not Bossy; I am the Boss!
Growing up, I had the privilege of occupying so many leadership positions. In carrying out my responsibilities, a number of people...March 25, 2014
UncategorizedThe MD of Genevieve Magazine Adds One Today
There is a lot of activity going on the Genevieve Magazine office in Lekki, Lagos as the Managing director of the...March 25, 2014
Today is Orange day; a day to mark the campaign on the need to unite in ending the violence against women...March 25, 2014
UncategorizedIs this Exploitation: A case Study of the Immigration Recruitment Exercise
I am wondering what we are all thinking when we decide to attend certain job examinations and interviews. Well, I guess...March 21, 2014
UncategorizedHappy International Hapiness Day
The United Nations has declared this day, the 20th of March, the International day of Hapiness. It may sound awkward but...March 20, 2014
Hello blog fam! It is not too late to wish you a happy International Women’s celebrations. So, Happy celebrations fam. I...March 14, 2014
UncategorizedTop Companies to Work in Nigeria
In 2013, jobberman conducted a survey with more than 10,000 employees in Nigeria, to ascertain the best companies to work in...January 28, 2014
- Trending Now
- 3 Amazing Benefits of Honey for Your Health, Skin and Hair
- How To Make Palm Oil Rice (Inspired by Ify’s Kitchen)
- 10 Cool Things You Can Do With Google Search Daily
- Think with Google launches for Sub-Saharan Africa
- How To wash crochet hair extensions (Ponytail wig included)
- #ChallengeAccepted: Why it is trending on Instagram.
- Big Brother Naija: It Is A Game!
- A Recap Of How I Spent July The 25th (A Day In My Life)
- Samsung Unveils Galaxy Note20 Series And Others