All posts tagged "AFCFTA"
- businessHistoric Partnership Set to Catalyze SME Growth Across Africa
A monumental Signing Ceremony is slated for Monday, 19 June, 2023, at 5:30 pm, as the AfCFTA Secretariat partners with one...June 19, 2023
- businessHow the Niamey Convention Benefits Businesses in Nigeria
The African Union Convention on Cross-Border Cooperation, also known as the Niamey Convention, is an agreement that aims to facilitate cooperation...March 22, 2023
- businessAfCFTA: The wholesome development strategy interlinking drivers of trade.
The implementation of the AfCFTA Agreement is by necessity, a complex and highly collaborative undertaking, drawing on the expertise and experience...February 16, 2023
- businessUnlocking the potential of the AfCFTA and promote “Made in Africa” goods and services.
Currently, forty-four (44) member states are state parties to the AfCFTA Agreement following the ratification of the instruments establishing the AfCFTA...February 16, 2023
- businessPowering trade through AfCFTA: a People-Driven wholesome Development Agenda
By eliminating barriers to trade in Africa, the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) will lift 30 million people from extreme...February 16, 2023