All posts tagged "Africa Fashion Week Nigeria"
- Uncategorized#AFWN2017- Day I with the team from Veba Czech Plus Highlights from the Show and Some of my Favourite Pieces Off The Runway!
As you might have heard and seen on social media, Africa Fashion Week Nigeria is over but, I haven’t brought you...June 7, 2017
- Uncategorized5 Designers to Look Out For at AFWN 2017
It’s 3days to the 4th edition of Africa Fashion Week Nigeria happening at National Theatre in Iganmu, Lagos, Nigeria. Like we...May 31, 2017
- Uncategorized#AFWN2017- 50 Designers, 50 Exhibitors, 2 Days, 1 Venue!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As you must have noticed, we are already counting down to the 4th edition of AFWN. The 2day event which is...May 22, 2017
- Uncategorized#AFWN2017- Call For Designers
After the resounding success of 3 spectacular fashion events in Nigeria and 6 in London, the organisers of Africa Fashion week...April 21, 2017
- UncategorizedAfrica Fashion Week Nigeria 2016- Conference and Runway Looks
The 5th edition of Africa Fashion Week Nigeria (AFWN) took place in July 2016. It was a 3day event that featured...January 18, 2017
- UncategorizedOma’s Closet: Plain Yellow & VEBA
Hello friends and how was your first day at work this week? As most people may know, I was one of...June 15, 2015
- UncategorizedAppreciation Note From Africa Fashion week Nigeria
The organisers of the Africa Fashion Week Nigeria sent out a message yesterday to show their appreciation to sponsors, partners and...May 30, 2015
- UncategorizedVeba Fashion X Africa Fashion Week Street Catwalk
The second edition of the Africa FAshion Week Nigeria Street catwalk took place at the Palms over the weekend and I...May 20, 2015
- UncategorizedAFWN 2015 X Daviva X NNTD INVITES YOU TO ‘STREET CATWALK IN THE MALL’
Africa Fashion Week Nigeria in conjunction with DaViva Fabrics and Nigeria’s Next Top Designer presents ‘Street Catwalk in the Mall‘. The event which is taking place...May 12, 2015
- UncategorizedFashion, Style, Music, Exhibition and More! Attend the 2-Day Fashion Show of the 2nd Edition of the African Fashion Week Nigeria
The count down to the 2nd edition of the Africa Fashion Week Nigeria is set to take place at the Eko...April 23, 2015