All posts tagged "Events"
- livingEvent of The Week: Fashion Business Mixer
Fashion Business Academy has put together a Fashion Business Mixer. The event which is happening this weekend in Lagos is tagged,...May 22, 2019
- livingHundreds Gathered To Walk Malaria Out with Meditol Nigeria
The First Edition of the ‘Meditol Walk Against Malaria’ organized by Evans Ltd, in collaboration with Emzor Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, took...May 16, 2019
- livingMeditol Soap and Partners are Set to Commemorate World Malaria Day
World Malaria Day is internationally observed on the 25th of April every year. It recognizes global efforts to control malaria. With...April 19, 2019
- businessThe Business of Photography: Meet The Panelists
The Business of Photography Conference is back. This year, it is scheduled to hold on Tuesday, April 30 at Landmark, Event...April 17, 2019
- UncategorizedAsoebi Style Inspiration from Chief Daddy Movie Premiere
“Asoebi is a uniform material worn by a group of people for an event”. I was going to turn a blind...December 4, 2018
- cultureIndependence Day at Oniru Private Beach
Back with the videos and this week, it is how I celebrated independence day at Oniru private beach. As you know,...October 4, 2018
- cultureLuxury Beauty Brunch is Back!!!!!!!
In 2014, World PR Media organized and executed its very first luxury beauty brunch. The event is a networking platform that...September 17, 2018
- cultureThe ELOY Awards is Back!
ELOY Awards is back and this time, it is celebrating its 10th year. 10 years of championing women. ELOY which stands...September 10, 2018
- beauty#FindYourBeautiful: The Re-Launch of Darling
Two weekends back, we attended the relaunch of Darling in Nigeria. We shot a video which we believe you will totally...September 4, 2018
- UncategorizedBest Moments of AMVCA 2018
Despite the uncertainty that followed the 2018 edition of the AMVCAs, the event finally took place on the 1st day of...September 4, 2018