All posts tagged "lifestyle"
- UncategorizedFifeBANKS Writes an Open Letter to the Nigerian People
It seems to be a season of open letters and Fifehanmi Bankole aka FifeBANKS writes a 5-page open letter to...January 19, 2014
- UncategorizedThe New Year
In just a twinkle of an eye, 2014 is here already. It is an exciting moment for us all to be...January 3, 2014
- Reflections: Part I
I would like to start today’s post by saying a big thank you to all my ardent readers and contributors to...UncategorizedMarch 4, 2013
- UncategorizedThe Role of Parents in Raising the New Generation of Leaders
Yesterday, on the blog, was a post by Amina, the co-founder and deputy director of the Young Muslim Women international, on...February 19, 2013
- UncategorizedTHE YOUTHS AS AGENTS OF CHANGE by Amina Adhan Ahmed
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world; indeed it is the only thing...February 18, 2013
- UncategorizedThe Act of Giving
The act of giving can sometimes be an uphill task for some people. This reminds me of the man in the...February 15, 2013
- UncategorizedAn Insight into Rape
Tammy is a beautiful young woman with high moral values. She has a good job, an ever-loving mother, a caring...February 13, 2013
- UncategorizedThe Causes, symptoms and Prevention of Cancer.
The World Health Organization marks the World Cancer Day on the 4th of February every year. It is an annual event...February 10, 2013
- UncategorizedHappy New Year
One year ago, the year 2012 was sent to the world to continue the cycle which its predecessors had started many...January 4, 2013
- UncategorizedThe King has Come!
I went to bed early hours of this morning amidst all the talks about the day. I was not particularly...December 25, 2012