All posts tagged "shopping"
- livingThe Shopping bag Story + 6 Ways To Repurpose Nylon Bags
If you live in Nigeria and a store owner asked that you pay for nylon bags after purchasing an item, will...February 3, 2021
- livingJune Product Haul (skincare, wellness & Cooking items)
This may be the reason why I spent the most money in June.July 5, 2020
- businessShopping ads are coming to Nigeria
In line with Google’s commitment to supporting the growth of businesses in Nigeria, the tech giant has launched Shopping ads on...December 5, 2019
- UncategorizedIt’s Time to Switch Up Your Closet For Christmas From ADM 15:15 Pop-Up Sales
It’s about time for another edition of the African Designers Mall (ADM) POP-UP sales event. This event which is tagged 15:15,...December 14, 2017
- UncategorizedThings You Can Find at Balogun Market
This week, we take a tour through Balogunn market. Balogun market is one of the most popular markets in Lagos. In...October 13, 2017
- UncategorizedHow to Maximize 24hours in Paris.
When you go on a trip, every second counts. It is important you create good memories. With Paris, I had less...February 2, 2017
- UncategorizedAbout the shopping and beauty parties by Maju and Beauty in Lagos
Our pockets, wallets and bank accounts were quite busy yesterday withe the shopping and beauty parties put together by Maju and...December 21, 2015