All posts tagged "Slide"
- UncategorizedPeradventure: My Self-Esteem
*click with a pout*….. Oops! I can’t post this picture on Instagram. I am having a bad hair day and on...July 24, 2015
- UncategorizedTuesday Trend Report: Love or financial security?
As we grow, we keep digging up new columns on this platform. Brand new from our idea bank is Trend report...July 21, 2015
- UncategorizedOma’s closet: Teal with glitters
Happy Monday friends. I hope you enjoyed the weekend which by the way continues for many of us today. Having a...July 20, 2015
- Uncategorized5 things to do with the extra holiday
It is amazing to wake up in the morning and realize that you have an extra day to chill but then,...July 20, 2015
- UncategorizedEtiquette: Handling Dressing dilemma when you travel
I am sure you may have heard the saying “You are addressed by the way you dress.” Right? Dressing professionally and...July 18, 2015
- UncategorizedPeradventure: The lies men tell!
If I got a 100 bucks everytime I was told a lie by a man, ‘I for don build house’. Each...July 17, 2015
- UncategorizedTravel Essentials by Noble Igwe
The MAMAs is almost here and the celebrities have started to make their way to Durban. Noble Igwe is getting ready...July 15, 2015
- UncategorizedTHE 2015 CATWALK IN ICM IS HERE AGAIN!!!!!
We are pleased to announce the 3rd annual fashion show of Ikeja City Mall dubbed “Catwalk in ICM”. This event which...July 14, 2015
- UncategorizedOma’s Closet: pretty in pink
Good to be back buddies. It’s been over two weeks since I last published a new item from my closet and...July 13, 2015
- UncategorizedWij2015-Truth and Objectivity in the Digital Age
The 2015 Women in Journalism Conference was an educative forum which had top dignitaries from the media sector in attendance, discussing...July 10, 2015