All posts tagged "SoTectonic"
- UncategorizedSocial Media And Celebrity Marriages
In the past few years, we have had to deal with people seeking to resolve their relationship and marriage problems on...March 13, 2017
- UncategorizedClassic Makeup Pressed Powder; Swatch + Experience
I have an acne prone skin, one that has had tough acne experiences. Hence, my paranoia about the skincare and makeup...March 9, 2017
To celebrate the season of love, SoTectonic, in collaboration with Patrick’s Beauty Zone and Makeup by Ashabee, ran a love campaign...March 8, 2017
- UncategorizedBrunch with Zaron
Zaron is one of the brands that I love for all the CSR work that they do. It is a beauty brand with a full...March 6, 2017
Natural hair styles are becoming more popular on the red carpet. This is because more women are either embracing their tresses...March 6, 2017
It’s a few hours to the AMVCA 2017. Everyone is ready to slay their dress and makeup but there are a...March 3, 2017
- UncategorizedThe Unboxing of Lenovo C2 Power + First Impressions!
Lenovo has launched a new device under its C series, Lenovo C2 Power. The device which was launched late last year,...March 2, 2017
- UncategorizedLove and Sex on The First Date in Evol
From the Stables of Sunbow productions, in collaboration with Africa Magic, comes this romantic thriller, Evol. Evol is the story of...February 28, 2017
- Uncategorized10 Facts Every Couple Should Know About The Wedding Day
Adisa Olumide, creative director of Omide Photography shares 10 facts every couple should know about the wedding day; Ten minutes before the...February 25, 2017
- UncategorizedLagos Theatre Festival- Ade Laoye & Kehinde Bankole to Feature in Ascend Production’s Stage Play.
As we count down to the 2017 British Council’s Lagos Theatre Festival, Ascend Productions has announced its presence at the festival....February 21, 2017