All posts tagged "SoTectonic"
- About UsWe Are Now Ready For YouTube + It’s A Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!
Good morning friends and Happy New Month to you! It is with great pleasure that we announce that Sotectonic is now...July 3, 2017
- Uncategorized#AFWN2017- Veba X Ofumam By Grace
Earlier in the month, we mentioned that Veba launched its new collection at the just concluded Africa Fashion Week Nigeria. It...June 27, 2017
- Uncategorized10 Amazing Benefits of Yoga Shared by Stacey Okparavero
Flexibility is not one of my strong points. Not even when I go to the ym. I am so afraid of...June 21, 2017
- UncategorizedMy Latest Luxury Haul- Swatches and Experience!
While we were celebrating beauty in the month of May, I had a mini luxury haul from Lancome, privee, Carolina Herrera,...June 19, 2017
- UncategorizedJane Michael Ekanem’s School of Styling in Lagos
It’s Friday Focus and today, we are looking at the School of Styling by Jane Michael Ekanem. Celebrity stylist and designer...June 16, 2017
- Uncategorized#AFWN2017- Recap of Day 2 (Highlights including Veba’s Showcase).
Day 2 of Africa Fashion Week Nigeria 2017, was a special day as Veba was set to unveil a new collection...June 9, 2017
- Uncategorized#AFWN2017- Day I with the team from Veba Czech Plus Highlights from the Show and Some of my Favourite Pieces Off The Runway!
As you might have heard and seen on social media, Africa Fashion Week Nigeria is over but, I haven’t brought you...June 7, 2017
- UncategorizedThe Mose Journey- Business Principles You Should Take Note Of by Nowe Isibor
Every entrepreneur has a story and how successful that entrepreneur will become is usually embedded in the story. It is really...June 6, 2017
- About UsRe-evaluating The Vision
Creating an editorial calendar is very important when running a blog but there are times when the contents do not always...June 1, 2017
- Uncategorized5 Designers to Look Out For at AFWN 2017
It’s 3days to the 4th edition of Africa Fashion Week Nigeria happening at National Theatre in Iganmu, Lagos, Nigeria. Like we...May 31, 2017