All posts tagged "Veba"
- UncategorizedAnkara shirt Dress
We are back this week with a style post from my closet and it is an ankara shirt dress made from...November 13, 2017
- Uncategorized#HLFDW17: Ruffled Sleeves X Patches For Day 1
Happy Friday darlings. I am happy to be back with fresh contents for your reading and viewing pleasure. We kick off...November 3, 2017
- UncategorizedOnce Upon A Sunny Day in Veba
I hear it is the first day of fall which means that summer is officially over but not for all. For...September 23, 2017
- UncategorizedAutumn Prints
If there is anything I love about autumn, it is the color of the leaves. It has this really bright pigmentation...September 16, 2017
- UncategorizedA Basket Inspired Ball Gown with Veba Prints
Every style has a story and this basket ball gown in Veba prints is definitely not different. I had stopped by...September 9, 2017
- UncategorizedVelvet X Veba
Lately, I have been thinking of how to incorporate prints to a bridal train and this black velvet dress with a...August 5, 2017
- Uncategorized#AFWN2017- Veba X Ofumam By Grace
Earlier in the month, we mentioned that Veba launched its new collection at the just concluded Africa Fashion Week Nigeria. It...June 27, 2017
- UncategorizedWedding Guest Inspiration in Ofumam by Grace & Veba
Saturdays, we say, are for weddings. That’s because, over here in Nigeria, the most ideal day to wed is on Saturday...June 10, 2017
- Uncategorized#AFWN2017- Recap of Day 2 (Highlights including Veba’s Showcase).
Day 2 of Africa Fashion Week Nigeria 2017, was a special day as Veba was set to unveil a new collection...June 9, 2017
- Uncategorized#AFWN2017- Day I with the team from Veba Czech Plus Highlights from the Show and Some of my Favourite Pieces Off The Runway!
As you might have heard and seen on social media, Africa Fashion Week Nigeria is over but, I haven’t brought you...June 7, 2017