All posts tagged "weddings"
- UncategorizedAn Ankara Themed Bridal Shower
As a bride, I worried that my bridal shower may not go as I would want it to. This is because,...June 11, 2018
- cultureCrinoline skirts- How To Make A Ball Gown Fuller (including wedding gown)
Just before the wedding, I made a trip to Paris. While there, a friend suggested that we head out to check...February 28, 2018
- UncategorizedThe Concluding Part of BBN Wonderland 3
We are back this week with the concluding part of BBN Wonderland 3- For the Love of Weddings. If you missed...February 22, 2018
- Uncategorized#BBNWonderland: Access Granted!
Hey fam, I got an invite for the 3rd edition of Bailey’s Bella Naija Wonderland (#BBN Wonderland)! Last year, I anticipated...January 23, 2018
- UncategorizedThe Real Essence of Bridal Shower
Wedding bells are constantly ringing with lots of events and ceremonies planned around it. One of which is the bridal shower....January 23, 2018
- Uncategorized#The Etekas- Nkechi Umeh and Tony Eteka Tie The Knot Traditionally In Anambra State
In the words of the event planner, Anambra wasn’t ready as Tony Eteka, stepped out to Anambra State to get his...June 26, 2017
- UncategorizedBridal Buzz- Latifah Haroun of Kata2u Events
On this episode of Bridal Buzz, Tola Igbenoba sat in with Latifah Haroun of Kata2u events. They discussed her passion for...March 4, 2017
- UncategorizedBridal Buzz: How To Get Bossip To Carry Your Wedding!
Bridal Buzz is back this year with Bisola Borha of TrendyBEEvents. On this episode, the host, Omotola Igbenoba, sought to discover...February 7, 2017
- UncategorizedHow to Get Rid of a Bridesmaidzilla
Nigerian weddings are already very dramatic. From the moment that I became of ‘age’, I could already smell the drama. As...January 21, 2017
- UncategorizedNYBFW- The Fashion Show Brides Should be Attending.
Very early in 2016, I made plans to travel to the United States of America on a business trip. However, I...January 17, 2017