ELOY Awards is back and this time, it is celebrating its 10th year. 10 years of championing women. ELOY which stands for Exquisite Lady of the Year began in 2009 by the publisher of Exquisite Magazine, Tewa Onasanya. According to Tewa, she began the initiative to “celebrate, inspire, empower, encourage and challenge women to be audacious and ambitious”.
Since its inception, more policy makers and business support organisations are waking up to the idea that women are good for the economic prosperity of the nation. These institutions have recognised the untapped potential of women and at the ELOY awards, these women are recognised for their outstanding roles in the society.
Last year, we picked the ELOY award for Best Blogger of the year. The categories this year includes;
Criteria for ELOY Awards 2018 Nominee:
The criterion for the ELOY Awards focuses on the character of the individual, her ability and achievements and how her work impacts the Nigerian society.Must have a proven record of:
- Direct leadership: responsible for the duties of others in a business environment. The leadership ability to affect human behaviour and accomplish a mission. Must be capable of influencing people to achieve set goals.
- Indirect leadership: she has earned the respect of others due to past or current achievements.
- Service: has helped a colleague, associates to grow, develop and achieve goals and given assistance to the community.
- Commitment: shows a level of dedication to her goals and ability to achieve them.
- Achievement: shows evidence of growth in her business or profession.
- Integrity: must act according to values, beliefs and principles that shape the future for the better. Actions of integrity.
- Character: meeting her responsibilities and being a good Nigerian.
Send nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org or nominate online at eloyawards.com including your contact details and reasons for the nominations: In your own words, please describe in detail your nominee’s specific accomplishment with a focus on impact, the potential for growth and the ability to inspire.