It’s about time for another edition of the African Designers Mall (ADM) POP-UP sales event. This event which is tagged 15:15, comes up at this time fo the year, allowing you to switch up your closet just in time for the festive season with fashion items and accessories for as low as N1,500.
Scheduled to hold on the 16th and 17th of December, 2017, the event will take place at 237 Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island, Lagos featuring top and upcoming African designers, Fashion retailers, food drink and hair vendors, each one having massive sales all in one location.
Over time, ADM has successfully had POP-UP sales in Lagos, Madagascar, South Africa and Burkina Faso where most of the vendors sold out.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE AND BENEFITS
- To book a stall, please call Kendi on 09082067169. Limited spaces are available till the 8th of December.
- Choosing of stalls will be on first come first serve.
. Available Stalls – Outdoor spaces cost N15,000 a day and Indoor spaces cost N25,000 a day
- For 2 days we offer a discounted rate which is N25,000 for outdoor spaces or N40,000 for indoor spaces.
- ADM will provide space, a table and chair for designer exhibitions.
- All vendors must clean their space area and be checked out prior to leaving the event each day.
- Designers will be sent exclusive banners to post on their social media to invite their customers for the event.
For more information, follow @africandesignersmall on Instagram.