All posts tagged "featured"
- cultureAFCON Sponsorship 2024: TECNO Elevates Commitment to African Sports and Technology
TECNO, global leader in Technology, proudly announced its sponsorship of the upcoming African Cup of Nations (AFCON) in a high-profile media...December 8, 2023
- businessUnlocking the potential of the AfCFTA and promote “Made in Africa” goods and services.
Currently, forty-four (44) member states are state parties to the AfCFTA Agreement following the ratification of the instruments establishing the AfCFTA...February 16, 2023
- cultureSpotify Celebrates 2 Nigerian podcasts in South Africa
As Nigerians continue to embrace podcasting, Nigerian podcasts I Said What I Said and Tea with Tay are part of a...June 4, 2022
- cultureSpot your favourite celebs at YouTube Africa Day Concert 2022
The Africa Day Concert seeks to bring Africans, the diaspora, and people from across the world together to celebrate a continent...May 27, 2022
- businessSFS Fund Debuts Business Shower for Women Entrepreneurs
SFS Fund, a fast-growing mutual fund investment product owned by SFS Capital, recently hosted the inaugural edition of the SFS Fund...April 8, 2022
- cultureGoogle Arts & Culture launches Mali Magic & Timbuktu manuscripts
Google today launched Mail Magic, a digital treasure trove that aims to preserve and showcase Mali’s historic and contemporary art and...March 10, 2022
- living5 ways technology can ease the stress of the ‘Back to School’ rush
‘Detty December’ is over and students, teachers and parents alike are all trying to get through the mad rush of ‘Back...January 20, 2022
- cultureAki And Pawpaw The Movie: The Duo Are Back!!
The remake, in cinemas soon!November 30, 2021
- beautyInternational Beauty Day: Google reveals Nigeria’s top beauty and fitness searches since Covid-19
See the top beauty and fitness questions as well as the top searchesSeptember 9, 2021
- livingOn The Journey to Financial Freedom
15 financial lessons I learnt in the past 15monthsJune 1, 2021