In deciding what skin care products to use, the fist step is to know your skin type. Just bea=cause a particuar product worked for your favourite beauty blogger or YouTuber does not mean it will work for you. As a atter of fact, it could lead to further irritation. For instance, some people breakout when they use black soap but yet many swear by the product.Learning your skin type is absolutely important
To know your skin type, we advise that you see a skin doctor. Pending when you do that, here is osmething to help;
– Dry skin which is flaky, scaly, or rough.
– Oily skin which is shiny, greasy, and may have big pores.
– Combination skin which is dry on some spots (cheeks) and oily in others (forehead, nose, and chin).
– Sensitive skin which may sting, burn, or itch after you use some makeup or other products
– Normal skin which is balanced, clear, and not sensitive.
What is your skin type?
Image via skincare.com